Thursday, February 7, 2008

Square Diamond Sets & Valentines Gift








Hi all, I made some new necklaces and matching earrings, in 4 different colours.

The sea green was made to match my new dress as I have a wedding Saturday (a wedding is ALWAYS a great excuse to buy a new dress).

Talking about the wedding, Luther Carfagno and Summer Deadlight are getting married, and as I told them both, it's about time, they have been together like forever now.......:P

And....my favorite Mean Girl and female DJ GUEN will have a spot in the store soon, I will keep you updated about that, as we don't talk much due to timezones (hate them sometimes).

Okies, now to the (totally free) Valentines Gift, it's in the store at the right as you enter, it will be gone after the 14th. (hmmmm, there is an extra gift in the box, and I aint telling ya)
Enjoy!...:))


No comments: