Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Luther Carfagno & Summer Deadlight wedding

Weddings, we either hate them or love them.
But when it's a couple you know both, and they have been together for 7 months already, you know this marriage will work.
Luther told me he was nervous yesterday and Summer didn't have her dress yet last week, and an hour before the wedding I got an IM that she didnt have hair yet! Lotsa wedding stress there!..:)
The gorgeous dress was made by Callie Cline, the hair was where it belonged and the wedding area was breathtaking.
They got married in a church, a lovely place.
The church wasn't full yet, but that was about to change fast.
A smoking groom, kinda nervous there??
And the vows, this shows us the love they feel for eachother, it came right from the heart.
Summer Deadlight: I love you Marco, not just as Luther, but as the person, the man who is so physically distant, but inside us, inside our hearts and minds, I love that person. I am not marrying you today just as Summer Deadlight, but as Jennifer as well. This is the moment I have waited for all my life, to know true love, to understand the truth in love, to find someone who is so different and yet the same.
Luther Carfagno : Summer, I love you and today I, Luther, choose you to be my companion, my friend, my wife. I love you Jennifer, you are wonderful.
And ofcourse the kiss, and they really took their time!
Get a room you two!

As the leave the church, I saw a sign saying "Do not disturb while we're on our honeymoon!"
Congratulations you two...;)

One thing; Vista, SL and 58 people on the SIM don't go together, Alec crashed, I crashed twice and frooze up a lot, so if you think I was acting like a statue, I kinda was (a frozen one) But I still managed to shoot some pictures and I was honoured to be invited.

No comments: