Monday, February 18, 2008

CoLLisions

Welcome Guenevere DeCuir!!
As y'all know (if ya read my blog), Guen has product, and it's up in my store on the second floor next to Shaka's clothes.
We did a promotional shoot, and we had a blast! *grinzzz*



Stop staring at our butts you pervs, the flowers won't come off! It's all about the ink! The tats comes in 3 layers; undershirt, shirt and jacket..:) and are all unisex.

Why I do this? I have a few reasons:

  • I like Guen, just listen to one of her DJing sessions and you know why
  • I like to help out people who want to start a business in SL
  • It's good product
And I know it's hard to start somewhere, Shaka Saintlouis helped me in the beginning when I started and I am thankfull for that...love ya bro!
Guen told me that she is working on more stuff, I will keep you updated..:))

No comments: