Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Reasons to be cheerfull....

Part 1;
Just when I'm about to feed my computer (8 months old Packard Hell) to the ducks in front of my house, I got an offer at work to buy a brandnew -DELL- computer with a company-discount, an offer I can't and will not refuse...:)
It will have the latest nVidia GeForce so I can finally experience windlight in SL.
My coworker got a hard-on (so he said, I didn't check!!) when he was reading the specifications, so I guess it's a good one.

Part 2;
My favorite DJ and MG Guen (link to her blog) has her first item up in the old store and we will do a promotion shoot this weekend, and as I mentioned before, timezones really slow things down here.
But I am happy to see her stuff in the old store, she soon will be showing her items in the new store as well!

Part 3;
Tiny Empires, it's addictive and fun and I am a little spoiled princess already.

Part 4;
Well, the above mentioned reasons are making me HappYeah.

BTW, don't forget to pick the free valentines gift at the mainstore, it will be gone by tomorrow.

Oh, and if you really feel the need to leave some crappy anonymous comment (like in the previous post) I will remove them, because I think it's lame and pathetic, be a brave girl or boy and use your -own- name.

No comments: