Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hair and great Customer Service


As y'all might know, I'm a hair addict, and I'm not ashamed of that!!..:P
So, last Friday I found this (Peggy Sue) hair, and it was love at first sight for me. After a little editting (it was a wee bit too small for my head) I saw a little texturing issue, and I sent a notecard to the designer Valryn Vandeverre.

She is the most kind person ever! She apologized for the texturing issue and sent me a fat-pack (6 colours) of Peggy Sue.
I thanked her for her kindness and we had a little chat.
She told me is busy making another hairdo, and I can't wait!
I hope Valryn will make more of this, and she will have an addicted customer.

The hair can be found at Soulfire http://slurl.com/secondlife/Heathrow/243/227/22
It only costs $L 85 a colour.
  • I want to point out that customer service is very very important, as I had a bad customer service at H&M back in my noob days, I will never ever go there no more, I bought an item that was $L 999 and it didn't fit, even after editting.It took me 100+ IM's and the same amount of notecards to get the owner/creator responding, and finally I got a store credit, and that really sucked, $L 999 is a lot of money for a noob.

1 comment:

lucillemorigi said...

Baby, you have just been tagged in my blog.