Friday, March 28, 2008

Teaser

As you might know, I work on a construction site, no, I'm not a welder or carpenter, (I don't wanna waste my nails) just a secretary and even there there is a level of fashion.
The hottest safety-shoes you can have right now are Red Wings. (male talk!!)
And it might be a bit of a disappointment, I don't walk around on high heels as you may expect from a secretary, but I wear safety-shoes too.
So Alec, a dear friend of me, has been bugging me for over a year now to make boots for men, so I gave in....finally.
I haven't released them yet, I'll do that asap, but here is a teaser..:P

7 comments:

Enid Trenchcoat said...

Does anyone buy prim shoes anymore? I know I don't...

Shenandoah Saintlouis said...

That's totally up to you, but there are people who don't want to look like a poodle with 2 balls around your feet when you enter a busy sim.

Enid Trenchcoat said...

the reason the sim is full is because of prim heavy stuff like this...

Shenandoah Saintlouis said...

Did I ever ask you to buy them?

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Those are NOT Alec's legs in those boots on the blog!!

Anonymous said...

Sim full messages have nothing to do with prim counts and everything to do with the number of avatars on the map. Also, the speed at which sculpted items load (and anything else prim for that matter) depends on your computer and internet connection as that stuff is rendered client side.

Just my two cents.

Jessyka Richard said...

Oh, I didn't even realize these boots aren't scuplty. /me inserts foot into mouth.

However, that makes the boots even nicer if you've pieced them together so nicely I can't tell. :] Nice work.