Friday, April 4, 2008

It's gonna be a hot summer with Shakture Couture!

Are you looking forward to the summer, the sun burning on your skin, the hot summernights on the beach and watching the sun set? I know I am, and I am ready!
Shaka Saintlouis made the perfect little outfits to be the coolest hottie on the beach!

This little Playboy Bikini comes with shorts, perfect for a walk along the shore.

And the slingshot bikini's, I remember this bikini from when Shaka started to design clothes, but the design changed a lot and the textures now are so detailed!

Shakture Slingshot in Raspberry.
And OMGosh, this is my absolute favorite, the Shakture Slingshot Playboy bikini.
I love bunnies!
Shaka, ya did a great job again bro!
The bikini's are available at Shakture Couture.
All pictures are taken in Windlight on my own property.

No comments: