Friday, February 13, 2009

Things you always wanted to know about...


Kaedy Ferraris

I met Kaedy through her (RL and SL) husband Rykk, one awesome DJ, they own Freakheim Funeral Home, it's a themed rock-club with events going on every weekend, such as live performances and dress-up events with live DJ's. Kaedy does a great job with her talent decorating the club for the theme (ya should have seen the halloween theme, she did a fantastic job!)


Name;
Kaedy Ferraris
Gender;
Female

Born:
SL 5-1-07 RL 10-31-03 (thats 1703) Dayum I look good for my age :D

Alts:
Well.. my keyboard has two of them. One on the left and one on the right.

Occupation(s) in SL;
Home decor and holiday shop owner

Club co-owner
Resident comic relief and general pain in the ass.

Favorite designer (s);
Clothes; Exxess (Layja Vidor) , First Flower (Severina Dollenger) and of course Shen!
Skin; Sheltered Heart @ Tuli & Ima Cheetah @ The Sweetest Sin
Hair; Exxess (Layja Vidor) and Cake (Stumbelina Ophelia)
Items in yr inventory;
46,000+ and growing daily

and why?
I build alot and Im a texture whore not to mention a clothes horse. Plus I have a huge fear of throwing things away. You never know when you might need that thingamajigger with the 12 sides and big hole in the middle.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Yus I admit it. Im a Harry Potter addict.

When is your birthday?
shhh its a secret.

Anything you would like to add?
Hmm lets see... nothing really to add but I have some things I'd like to take away, like the extra pounds I added at the holidays, some of my credit card debt, also from the holidays, and some of the fine lines around my eyes. OH wait! I can think of something I would like to add! Some years to my life and about 6 more hours to each day so I can sleep more. I love my bed! And how about some more cuddle time with my hubby WooT!

No comments: