Friday, February 6, 2009

Things you always wanted to know about...

KRYPTONIA PAPERDOLL

I know, this sorta thing has been done before by the mean girls, but I loved it, so I thought, yah, why not start one mahself.
So Kryptonia has the honour to be the first, she is the one who kicks mah ass during fashion shows for Avenue, but she always kisses and makes up to me after the show, and if ya need a good laugh, just try to have a -not so- serious convo with her....)






Name:
Kryptonia Paperdoll

Gender:
After i checked it several times, i am 100% FEMALE :-)

Born:
March 17, 2006

Alts:
not that i know

Occupation(s) in SL:
Content Creator,
Instructor,
Choreographer,
Builder,
Texturer,
Poser,
Model


Favorite designer (s):

Clothes: Clothes Horse
Skin: Symphony Skins, Splashing Doll (self ads LOL)
Hair: ETD


Items in yr inventory:
A lot damn should i list all?
WTH heehhebut mostly i keep FRIENDS PIC, those pic i shared with during silly and funny times.
*note, I know it's over 20000 - Shen


and why?
as memory and cheer me up when i need to laugh ROFL

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
errrr i got DVD :)

When is your birthday?
March 17 look above? heehehe

Anything you would like to add?
hmmm read my blog, my profile all there :)

Leave Kryptonia a greet if ya like, she is really a doll!

No comments: