Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shallow and naive

This is a notecard which I got from someone(the noob guy) at a club, in mah eyes the noob guy was just being friendly...;)
I changed the names obviously.
Shallow Girl forgot she was a noob once too!

[13:19] Shallow Girl: lol I am not investing money into helping any nooby, I am not naive
[13:20] Noob Guy: wow... i log into your IMs
[13:20] Shallow girl: lol
[13:20] Noob Guy: and look at my born date... im not that noob... just poor
[13:20] Shallow Girl: well you were born this year though
[13:21] Shallow Girl: but you could get a job then you won't look nooby
[13:23] Noob Guy: i could... and i have tried... prob is not many want one who looks like me apparently... ppl are too shallow to get good convo
[13:23] Noob Guy: fucking bitches... all snobby cuz your cartoon self doest look good
[13:25] Noob Guy: wow... i think ur pretty good lookin just wanted a dance... doesnt mean u have to fuck me
[13:25] Noob Guy: o well
[13:25] Shallow Girl: I just don't dance with guys that look like noobs
[13:26] Shallow Girl: if you read about my antinoob group you'll know why
[13:26] Shallow Girl: it's called Just Say No to Noobs
[13:27] Noob Guy: sounds shallow
[13:27] Shallow Girl: lol well think what you like I don't care
[13:28] Shallow Girl: I"m not on SL to impress you
[13:29] Noob Guy: well now in out talks... i doubt i would really want to dance with someone as shallow as having an opinion towards how a cartoon looks as yourself
[13:29] Noob Guy: maybe tho.. if u asked nicely i would dance with you later once i am hot
[13:29] Shallow Girl: maybe I could care less to dance with you if you even looked good
[13:29] Noob Guy: maybe im just more intellectual than you and not concerned with looks
[13:30] Shallow Girl: lmao
[13:30] Shallow Girl: muted
[13:30] Shallow Girl: maybe you are just annoying and don't know what else to say to me
[13:30] Shallow Girl: cause you are disappointed I won't dance with you well too bad
[13:30] Noob Guy: maybe you should mute me like you said you were going to
[13:47] Noob Guy: u leave me?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wouldnt surprise me if miss shallow was wearing bling and clip clop shoes

Marni Grut said...

be she was just nasty b/e she knew he wasnt gonna pay for her whore ass?


i hate people that are rude like that, and if somone is new, what a nice way to greet them into sl life!

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HAA..HA..HAHAA..HAHAHAHAHA....god i love that!

Anonymous said...

LOL and I know who the Shallow Girl is. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

probably gogobowelmovment with her crap ass avatar because the attitude seems the same that's all

Anonymous said...

LOL...she's got one of those profiles that sound like they were written by a 14 year old gang girl - all 'don't mess with me' - like anyone could give a damn.

Profile pic looks pretty noobie to me too..oh, the irony :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny that Noob Guy never ask Noob Girl to dance? So who's the most shallow here. I've been kind and nice to so many "noob" looking guys. Most of them use their look to get pity points. So when they are rejected, they sure pull out the "shallow" card.

. said...

Geeze.. is Shallow Girl the same shallow cow that parks her MOOving van sized butt in the middle of the dance floor like an overstuffed sectional sofa? I bet it is LOL

Shenandoah Saintlouis said...

LMAO, how didcha guess Kaedy???