Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sexy Dirty Guy!

Dedicated to Betty Antfarm.



Most women agree with me, Mike Rowe is a sexy piece of meat!
He is the host of Dirty Jobs at the Discovery Channel, and my main reason to log off Second Life!


As Betty stated, he is sexy, handsome, has a great personalilty, cocky, whitty, sexy, sarcastic and dirty!

Did I mention he is hawt and sexy?
And well, he has a sexy and great voice..:D

We almost got into a fight over him!..naaah j/k (hands off, he's mine Betty!)
Sighs.........a girl can have her dreams, right?

If you haven't seen the show yet, because y'all watch the bold and the beautiful, I can recommand it for sure.

2 comments:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

My husband doesn't understand my love affair w/ Mike Rowe. He's too sexy for the screen!!!!!

He had me at poo jokes. :)

Good to know I'm not the only one with the insane crush on Mike.

olivia connaught said...

squee! i so want to have all of his babies