Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SK Designs

Last Sundaymorning I was at Sanctuary Rock (what else is new) and I met Sergio Krasopani there, we got to talk en he dropped me some stuff, which I didn't open till the next Monday, stupid me!
So I opened it and I was very suprised!



The dragosani outfit comes in 3 tops (jacket layer), glitch pants, gloves, 2 pairs of socks, 1 flexi prim skirt.

The deviant outfit comes in 2 tops (jacket layer) 1 pair of socks, glitch pants and felxi prim skirt.
I totally love these outfits, cuz I feel very neko lately, and these outfits are made for neko.
So I TPed to his shop, and Sergio was there at that moment.
He really has a cute shop (hmmm, so is Sergio) and we got to chat a little.
He told me he started to design as from January 2007 and makes about 2 outfits a week.
The outfits range from L$ 60 (older stuff) to L$ 150 (latest stuff).


And ya know what?? He has mens stuff as well!


Feeling neko lately? You gotta check out this place!
Sergio, muchos gracias!
Credits;
Skin in both ads; Devian Nation
Boots in top ad: Wrong
Hair in top ad; Truth
Boots 2nd ad: Digital Dragon
Hair 2nd ad: Gurl6 (hair of the month, retired)

No comments: