Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Second Love - A real Romance

2 hearts meet each other:

I met Douleur Paine and Ash Greggan at Sanctuary Rock a few months ago.
Dou is from Sweden and Ash is from the Netherlands, they’re big fun to hang out with, we do that a lot at the Rock.
I wanted to interview them about their RL romantic meeting and I was honored when they said yes, and OMG it was like talking to one person!
So I invited them to my place.






(LMAO, he got stuck in the floor here, sowwy but I couldn't resist publishing this picture, so sue me!!)
He got out after we demolished half my house, and finally we got to sit down for a drink.




Shen: where did you guys first meet and how long ago was that??
Dou: SR
Ash: we met at SR
Ash: late August

Dou: no babes
Dou: before that I spotted you
Dou: that was mebbe like may/june

Dou: prolly june
Ash: sounds right
Dou: then beginning sept I think we started talking for real
Dou: I asked him to dance, slow dance V6 *grins*
Ash: we danced on the v6 for a while and then I invited Dou to another club
Ash: the .. hole sumfin
Dou: yeah The Fucking Hole
Ash: we started talking like we knew each other
Dou: yeah convo never went quiet
Ash: xactly

Ash: we talked so easily
Ash: it felt awesome
Ash: after that 1st night at the Fucking Hole we already felt really close

Dou: yeah same taste in music, movies
Ash: Dou made some remark bout being annoyed with phoneys on SL, yanno peeps pretending sumfin they are not

Ash: I told her straight away everything and that I was no phoney
Ash: what I’m in RL I’m here too

Ash: so we been honest with each other from day 1
Ash: so we started getting serious
Dou: but we had little a break up middle of oct.
Ash: yeah, due to private stuff going on in my RL
Ash: so I kept mah distance but did log on on her B-day to wish her a happy one

Ash: the weeks after that we sorta started talking on msn again
Ash: mostly with me at work
Ash: I couldn’t stay away from Dou

Ash: the harder I tried the tougher it became
Dou: well I kinda figgerd that I just couldnt stop talking with him when we had so much in common and so many freaks that we had experienced
Ash: at 1 point Dou told me that we were almost talking the same way we had been before the breakup
Ash: but nov 12th was the day we got back together..:))
Dou: :))


Shen: was this first love for the both of you?
Ash: for me yeah
Dou: first LOVE yus

Shen: So lets skip to the romantic part, tell me about the first meeting at the airport?

Ash: omg
Dou: grins
Ash: I was still at Amsterdam Airport

Ash: texting eachother
Ash: then Dou sent me an awesome one saying: OMG babes, gonna see you soon
Dou: sent him a text earlier that day saying "OMG we soon gonna meet" or sumting like that
Ash: that was just before I got on the plane

Dou: exited yus,. nervous... not as much as I thought I would be
Ash: so at Copenhagen I got into the arrival hall and Dou had already warned me so many ppl being there
Dou: when I came to the airport in Copenhagen there were SOOOO many ppl waiting to meet
Dou: but finally I spotted this tall, smexy guy walking out

Ash: so once I finally got into the arrival hall soooo many ppl were there
Dou: knew that he wouldnt be able to spot me with all those peeps there
Ash: I didnt mess up and did spot ya
Ash: glimps in my right eye
Dou: well I kinda moved towards ya ;P

Ash: the white hair with black bangs
Ash: I had such a grin on mah face

Dou: hehehe
Ash: and I did what I said I was gonna do before
Dou: yus ;)
Ash: dropped the suitcase and gave her some tongue action with everyone watching
Ash: not caring at all

Dou: rofl
Ash: then we went outside for a smoko LOL

Dou: ofc

* Back off now, those 10 days were magic and it's private yanno!...:)))*

Shen: how did you feel when you had to say bye to each other at the airport again?

Ash: terrible
Dou: fuck, that was so hard at the airport
Ash: had a knot in mah stomach the size of texas
Ash: I had to go up some escalators
Ash: to get to security
Ash: I kissed her several times before getting on
Ash: but once I finally did and got upstairs I ran so I could see her walking away
Dou: and I couldnt turn around
Ash: being too tough
Dou: nods
Ash: once I was in line for the security check I could see outside to where the cars were leaving the parking lot
Ash: so I waited to get a last glimpse of mah babes driving off

Ash: which I did
Ash: it broke my heart
Dou: yeah those days went by soooo damn fast
Ash: 10 days of nuffin but awesomeness
Dou: xacty
Ash: I’ve never felt this good bout life

Dou: usually I get annoyed after a while having someone at my apt
Dou: but with mah babes it never EVER felt bad

Shen: and what about the future
Ash: the most important is seeing each other much more
Dou: if not before, we gonna hook up at Easter
Ash: 21st of march is good Friday and that weekend we will see each other again!

This is a such a lovely couple, they kept me smiling all the time.

I had to leave out some lines because they’re constantly telling me the same thing.
These two do rock.

And love in SL DOES exist...:))

3 comments:

TeenaB said...

SL turn RL romance is a wonderful thing.. thanks for profiling it.. its nice to see im not alone...hehe

Shenandoah Saintlouis said...

I like to see happy people in SL, especially when they have found their true love...;)

Anonymous said...

These 2 are an amazing couple and its aweseome to see sl turn rl romance actually be a successful venture.