Monday, December 10, 2007

Meet the real Shenandoah

YAY!! Thx Tao...:)

Like I said in a previous post, I just wish I had picked another, easier name.
But oh well, meet the real Shenandoah, it's my oldest cat! I have to warn you, don't get me started about cats, I can talk you to sleep about cats! I love all kinds of cats but I adore Maine Coons, a friend of mine introduced me to these cats, it was love at first sight! I have the coon-virus.

They are the clowns among all cats, they do all kinds of things "normal" cats won't do, if you're owned by one or more Coons you probably know what I'm talking about.

But oh well, now you all know how I got this name...:)

2 comments:

Alienbear Gupte said...

OMG you cat is really so beautiful! I am cat lover too!, I have 3 cat in rl. One Chinese home cat, one Chichila & one Brown tabby British short hair. They are my sons & daughter!

Shenandoah Saintlouis said...

Aaaw thx! I know what you mean..:)