Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SALE, free gift and new item

Ok, well first of all, SALE! All the footwear is on sale, the prices vary from 5 to 50L a pair, worth to check it out! Just check the first and the second floor.

Second, I have managed to create a necklace for Valentines, it's a free gift till Feb. 14th and available in mah mainstore only.
When you enter the store, it's on the counter at your right, the red heart, I really hope ya like this gift!
Then, I made ears and tails way back in the summer, I just never released them till now, don't ask me why, I'm lazy?

The tails are -custom- scripted by a friend of me, who left SL a while ago.
They're kinda rude, with rude sounds...BUT,the box contains an unscripted tail as well!
And if you just like the unscripted tail, send me a note-card or an IM.

The tails are long (shown on a 6.1" avatar) and I really like the flexi part of it, they're being sold in different colours.
The male and female version are scripted differently.

All items are for sale at my mainstore.


No comments: